Procare (Wales) Ltd
ProCare Wales was established in 2001 as a registered provider of care and support services within the community. ProCare Wales’ Head Office is based in Rhyl, Denbighshire and is governed by Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW).
At Procare the focus is on providing high quality care services, delivered by expert staff to local individuals.
Since the company was established in 2001 we have a proven record of working closely with local authorities and are well used to working within the remit of local principles and practices.
As such, all of their community living schemes and residential services have been based on the following model:
- Active Support
- Person Centred Planning
- Applied Behavioural Analysis
- Importance of inter-personal relationships between staff and Service Users
- Commitment to staff training and development (including bespoke training)
- Provide Care and Support to enable each individual to lead fulfilled lives as members of their communities
- Encouraging Service Users to take control of their lives, creating their own environment, social networks and relationships
- Actively advocating or sourcing advocacy for individuals
- Working collaboratively with health and social care professionals in order to ensure quality of care and service delivery
- Commitment to All Wales People First Manifesto in relation to community presence, relationships, choice, competence, dignity and respect.
The Procare Wales website can be viewed here: www.procarewales.co.uk