Tristone Healthcare is committed to the acquisition and growth of outstanding social care companies which have proven business models and the proven ability to improve the lives of vulnerable people.
Our team has extensive experience of investing in social care businesses, having supported a number of different care acquisitions and investments over the last 7 years.
Our philosophy is to be creative and responsive partners, tailoring our involvement to the needs of each business and its users.
Tristone Healthcare is being developed with a clear expectation that sustainable excellence will be achieved and maintained. We are ambitious, but grounded in the knowledge that we can provide outstanding services that are:
- Service user-focused, safe and reliable;
- Innovative and creative;
- Able to provide meaningful solutions and targeted outcomes;
- Trusted and driven by skilled individuals that are committed to achieving excellence in social care practice.
Tristone Healthcare Acquisition Criteria
Tristone Healthcare will only invest in projects that are located within the UK or Ireland and fall into one of the following categories:
- Registered children’s homes
- Specialist care facilities
- Specialist education facilities
- Fostering services
- Specialist adult care facilities
- Social care training companies