Tristone is a long-term purchaser of businesses. We look for acquisitions where our management philosophy and expertise will improve the long term growth and profit of the business we are enquiring.
We aim to unlock further business potential by supporting existing management teams within our portfolio companies, with our sector-specific strategic, legal and financial expertise.
Our philosophy is to be creative and responsive partners, tailoring our involvement to the needs of each business and its users.
We believe that service quality comes first and underpins the financial success of the business.
We understand that each business has its own philosophy, culture and values and we do not seek to change the fabric of the companies we acquire.
We do not believe in cutting jobs or costs to make more profit.
Tristone works to a set acquisition criteria to ensure a close cultural and operational fit between ourselves and the companies that we invest in.
We look for acquisitions that have:
- Demonstrated consistent earning power for 5 years or more with both sustained profit and cash generation
- Outstanding levels of quality within their field of business. We believe that is the key to long-term sustainable growth
- An existing experienced, professional and motivated management team in place
- A strong brand and relationships with all the key stakeholders including staff, suppliers and customers
- A strong asset base
- A clear opportunity to double earnings within 5 years
- The business has demonstrated an ability to provide positive social impact